TRANSLATION

Friday 23 November 2012

End of the road

JAS Honda give your blogger a "thumbs up"

Macau 2012
This is the last post that I shall write.
I can see and hear you all crying now.............

I have thought long and hard as to whether I should continue writing, and while a Truckies work continues long after the season finishes, I do not want to write about the same things in 2013. For sure there will be different race tracks, different truck journeys and different teams and maybe I could have done a better job with my attempts at video.

This blog will remain visible on the internet for a long time, so all my valuable information will be there for those who need it. If I do add anything to this blog, I suggest you sign up for FOLLOW BY EMAIL.
I would like to thank you all for reading and if you would like to send any comments, you can send to my FACEBOOK link.
Macau 2012