TRANSLATION

Tuesday 20 November 2012

And your Blogger is....................??????????

So the season has finally ended at a thrilling and also a very tragic event in Macau. The containers have been loaded and are now waiting to make their way by sea, back to Europe.
The Honda team will continue testing in Japan. For RML/Chevrolet, this was their final WTCC race as no new deal has been signed yet. Several other teams will reappear next year, albeit under a different sponsorship deal. To all the Truckies who are not going to be with me next year, I wish you all the best for the future and to everyone who has supported me with this blog, I would like to say thanks. Especially my bosses for allowing me time at each event to take pictures and talk to the other teams.
I hope I have given you all a bit of an insight into the work of the Truckies, without whom, no team would be complete.
My attempts at providing video have not been very good and I am sorry I could not do more. I hope the pictures and useful information have still kept you all informed and interested, throughout the year.
I have now come, full circle, with a "Year in the life of the WTCC Truckies". My job with this blog is almost complete. I have some more pictures from the Macau event to post in my next blog which I will upload soon.
Beppe(KSO)
Special thanks must go to Weitracon and DHL. Ralf and Holger have given me so much help with the logistics of the WTCC.
And last, but not least, I would like to thank Beppe and Claudio from the KSO who are always on hand to help us out at every event. I hope to see you both again in 2013.
Claudio(KSO)

The writer of this blog shall remain anonymous and faceless. Many people in WTCC know me but I prefer to keep my identity private.