TRANSLATION

Friday 10 January 2014

Welcome to 2014.

Happy New Year to all of you who take time to read my blog.
I made a little video of pictures which I posted on YouTube and I would like to apologize to anyone in Germany. It seems that the music has some copyright issues so you can watch, but you cannot listen. It is a real shame as there is some good music on the video.
                                                                                                 ©TB

The containers that ended up in South Africa, last year, arrived back in Europe in December. The remaining containers from Macau have now cleared customs and the teams have been collecting their cars and equipment this week. Normally it is a good chance for me to say hello to some of the Truckies but I was busy with other work. A big thank you to my friends for sending me some pictures. It is still too early for some of the teams to announce their plans for 2014 but I know that I will not see some of my Truckie friends this year as some teams will not be racing in the WTCC. But we will have new teams and I am looking forward to making some friends. The fact that we have Morocco as our first race will be an interesting introduction for the new teams. Will it be any easier this year or will we be at the mercy of the customs and police in Tangiers port again?And when we drive to Russia, will the roads be repaired and have new tarmac? I doubt it.
                                                                                                 ©HK

                                                                                                ©HK
                                                                                                  ©HK
                                                                                                  ©HK
                                                                                                  ©HK
                                                                                                  ©HK
                                                                                                   ©HK
                DO NOT FORGET THAT YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICTURE AND MAKE
                                                   THE PICTURE BIGGER.
 And lastly.......................
What is in the box for Zengo?
New changes for Lada?
 
Loeb testing 2014