TRANSLATION

Friday 6 September 2013

Sonoma WTCC 2013.......and I,m not there : (

If you are reading this, then you should be grateful to my very good friends Bela (Zengo), Mario (PB Racing) Pepe (Seat) and Max (Lada), who have kindly sent me some photos. I have had emails from the other Truckies and everything seems unchanged from last year. Obviously the cars and equipment have been air freighted from Argentina rather than by container ship in 2012.
You can read about last years USA race here.
http://racetruckie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sonoma-sunshine.html
I am not in Sonoma as I am busy in Germany with other Truckie duties, but will be returning for the next race in Japan. In the meantime, enjoy the photos.

Tuenti Racing Chevrolet gets a makeover
Drag Racing at Sonoma on Wednesday while the teams are getting ready.
PB Racing...new car colours
Bamboo team are busy