TRANSLATION

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Statistics do not lie.

There is a saying in English, "BLOW YOUR OWN TRUMPET"
If someone blows their own trumpet, they boast about their talents and achievements.
I started this blog with the intentions of giving you a behind the scenes look at the life of a Truckie in the WTCC. It was not meant to be anything more than a written journal of what we do for a living. But I have been amazed at the interest that you have shown. The statistics that I get from Google have shown that the interest has gathered speed as each month has passed. The readers of my blog come from all over the world with many of you signing up for email notifications, every time I post something new.
I can see that Internet Explorer is the No.1 browser that you use, closely followed by Firefox and Safari.
Windows is the No.1 operating system and Android is No.2. The amount of people using a smart phone to view my blog is increasing all the time. Iphone is No.3
Referrals to my blog seem to come from Facebook and Twitter. Hopefully this is because you are finding my blog interesting.
The UK is where most of my page views come from but I suppose this can be expected as I write in English. Surprisingly, Russia is No.3 so I can only say that there are many fans of WTCC there and if we race there next year, I think we will have many spectators turn up.
Recently, the amount of views coming from the USA, actually exceeded the UK. It will be interesting to see if these figures remain high now that we have raced there.
The Translator option does get used very often and I hope that the people using it can still get a good understanding of what I am writing about. A mechanical translation is never perfect but should enable the reader to understand 70-80%. I have found that in my years of travelling around the world that more and more people speak some English. In an ideal world, we should all be able to communicate in a single language but for those of you that use the translator, I hope that it helps you understand me.
As the WTCC is coming close to its end of season conclusion, I aim to show you more interesting aspects of what the Truckies do using more video and hopefully telling a better story than I can ever do with words.

THANK YOU TO YOU ALL.