TRANSLATION

Sunday 22 January 2012

What will this year bring?

Happy days.

For those who are interested in motor sport, you may well have heard of the delightful, colourful and darn right hardworking, group of people called  truckies.
I cannot give you an overall description of what tasks are undertaken by these people, as there are too many to list. But over the course of the year, I will try to enlighten, educate and hopefully amuse you in this blog.
I will attempt to give an interesting look into their lives, their work, their travel and the places visited. Drawing on my own experiences, and those who I work with, I will take you on a journey, around the world, from the comfort of your chair, bed, or wherever else you sit and read this.

This is dedicated to the people in WTCC, There are plenty of things to read on Twitter and Facebook regarding F1, WRC, etc. Please bear with me as I undertake this task as a beginner, in the world of blogging. Enjoy..........
We all started somewhere